The Weldpro 200 Amp Inverter 3-in-1 multi-process dual-voltage welder is a synergically designed MIG (DC)/ Flux Core/TIG(DC)/Stick(DC) welder that takes the worry out of adjusting voltage and wire speed. The model Mig 200 automatically adjusts and compensates both voltage and wire speed together while at the same time allowing the user to fine-tune voltage independently if they so desire . The IGBT Inverter Technology provides high power in a light, compact unit (30 lbs). Advanced Inductive settings allow for smoother, cleaner, welds with less spatter than other machines in and above this price range This unit is capable of performing MIG, Lift TIG and Stick welding equally well at maximum 200 amp output. There’s not much this unit can’t do. With Dual Digital display easily set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. 2T/4T modes, spool gun capability, and advanced DC lift TIG features. This multi-process welder truly handles about any chore, including aluminum when used with the optional spool gun in the MIG mode. Lift TIG welding even allows for brazing of dissimilar metals using The TIG braising technique. Package includes: 1. 10ft MIG torch ERGOPLUS15; 2. TIG torch: 13 ft. WP-17V; 3. Electrode holder: 5AWGx10 ft. 200A cable 35-50 quick connector; 4. Earth clamp: 5AWGx10 ft. 300A cable35-50 quick connector; 5. Gas hose: 55; 6.Power adapter. The Mig 200 is a quality, versatile machine backed by the Weldpro 2 year factory warranty. A truly amazing welding machine!
- Weldpro's flagship 200 amp MIG welder that goes beyond MIG and Flux Core welding! AND 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- The model 200 is also capable of true lift TIG welding (without foot pedal) as well as stick welding and aluminum welding with the optional spool gun. The MIG 200 is an intuitive synergically designed MIG / Flux Core welding machine.
- MIG,Stick or TIG weld all from a single compact, space-saving unit. Welding Amperage Ranges230V: MIG: 40-200A; MMA: 40-200A; TIG: 15-200A115V: MIG:40-120A; MMA:40-120A; TIG: 15-120A; 30% at 200 Amp rated duty cycle.
- MIG welding wire diameter: .023 .030 .035, welding thickness: 19ga- 0.197 in; TIG tungsten needle diameter: 0.063 0.094, welding thickness: 25ga- 1/4 in; MMA electrode Dia: 0.063-0.157 acid electrode, alkaline electrode, welding thickness: 14ga-0.315in
- Dual digital display easy to read and set amperage and wire speed for repeatable welds every time. VRD high temp and overload protection with indication. User adjustable inductance settings.