COXREELS T Series Truck Mount spring-driven hose reels stand as the most durable in their spring-driven range. TSH-N-4100 comes with 100' of 1/2" Hose. Their robust, extra-large chassis, coupled with dual pedestal-style arms and the unique Super Hub™, ensures triple axle support. This design significantly diminishes vibration and fortifies the reel's structural strength. Ideal for off-road use, these reels assure dependability and endurance in the harshest and most challenging environments.
- External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet
Zinc plated Steel swivel on HP models
Electroless Nickel plated swivel on 1" models
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
DESIGN & STRUCTURE
- Built for rugged mobile applications
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Stainless Steel rollers on 3/4" & 1" models
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support posts for maximum strength
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
SWIVEL - Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
CARTRIDGE MOTOR - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.
CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, and sturdy permanently lubricated precision bearings.